Frequently Asked Questions
Why hire a wedding or event planner?
- Planning a wedding or special event is an exciting time for those involved, but there are so many details that go into making sure your beautiful event will run smoothly. Many couple has such busy career and personal lives that it can be difficult for them to find the time and resources for the task. TDS Events has the knowledge and years of experience working with brides and vendors to fit any budget. Many of our clients tell us at the end of the event that hiring TDS Events was the best investment they made for their wedding.
Can I afford a planner?
- Yes, don’t consider the wedding planner as an additional expense, but a part of the budget. Regardless of the budget, we will work with you to produce a fantastic event, including the planning fee, all within you budget. We offer a variety of wedding and event packages based on the level of involvement our clients seek.
Do you receive commission from the vendors on your preferred vendor list?
- Over the years we have had the opportunity to work with many talented event professional, thus establishing a solid relationship with many of them. These vendors will occasionally pass along an exclusive deal or extra service as a benefit of you being our client. Any discounts receive for services is passed on to you , we never accept kick-back or commission from any of the vendors we recommend as we feel it would be unethical to do so.
Will you bring an assistant to the event?
- I am fortunate to have a wonderful team of coordinators and assistants. Regardless of the package chosen, you will receive two event assistant at your event. For larger wedding over 175 guests, with more complicated logistics such as large rental orders or longer distance between venues will require additional team members.
When should I book your services?
- Since our cliental doesn’t consist of just brides our calendar tends to book up fast, especially in the popular month of May, June, July and August. Most brides’ book anywhere from 6-12 months in advance. Give us a call today to see if your date is available.